July 20th, 2016
Outsourcing your social media to us will ensure you have a professionally managed social media campaign at a great price point that should deliver you a solid return on investment. Why should I use your Twitter or Facebook service when I could do this myself? We are experts at social media, so we keep up with trends and technology. We understand hashtags, memes, mash-ups and microblogging - so you don’t have to. Keeping your social media feed active takes a lot of dedication. Logging in to post 4 or 5 times per day, or even more if you use both Facebook and Twitter.
Building your social channels takes time and patience. We will still be posting while you are working on building your business. We’ll still be posting when you are on holiday or off sick. We’ll still be posting when you are called out to an urgent meeting that runs on all day. It’s hard work to post four or five times each day with well thought out content. We are experts at it. We schedule everything at least a week ahead in a very convenient control panel that allows you to review and edit our content, add your own posts and monitor your campaign statistics. Don’t worry, it’s simple to use, and you don’t ever have to use it if you don’t want to. We’ll make sure your social media feeds are buzzing with activity that’s positive for your business all week, every week. We try to keep it fun (if appropriate) while informing people about your business and promoting your brand. We’ll also research and post (or tweet) facts, tips and trivia about your industry. We profile your business to ensure the information we use is the perfect mix to promote you on social media.
Assuming you have opted for it, we’ll also create unique images a few times per week and schedule them to go out via your control panel. This keeps your pages looking good and adds a layer of viral marketing into the mix. If you haven’t got enough images yourself, we’ll supply royalty free stock photos that complement your business. Don’t forget that you can post too! We highly encourage our clients to post as often as they like, with the things that we can’t. What new contracts have you taken on today? Does a sale start tonight? Simply log in and schedule the items in our easy to use control panel. Our user friendly control panel gives you a full suite of graphs, charts and statistics that allow you to see the benefits of your social media campaign. What are the benefits of using social media marketing? Like the fax machine of the 1980s and email of the 2000s, Social media marketing has gone from being a “business option” to being a “business essential”, but you still have time to get ahead of your competitors. Social Media Marketing The main benefits of running a social media campaign are:
• Enhancing your trustworthiness You will see an increase in your website conversion rates. The amount of website traffic (or visitors) compared to the number of sales (or leads) you get is called the sales conversion ratio. If you monitor this ratio before and after installing an embedded Twitter feed, you should see it improve. People are reassured by the presence of a regularly updated Twitter feed on a website (hours, not days). It shows professionalism, authority and clearly displays that your site is “open for business”.
• Brand recognition and repeat exposure Your social media followers or browsers are in an environment that they are comfortable in. It is the very best place for you to place your brand and have them take notice. It is said of traditional advertising that a potential customer has to see your advertisement seven times before taking any action. This is your opportunity to get your brand under their noses without being pushy.
• Getting ahead of your competitors Do your competitors use social media? Most of your competitors will probably not be doing a good job of embracing social media, so this is your chance to race ahead. If they are engaging well in the social networks then you must get involved or you risk being left behind and losing your audience to your competition. Your potential customers or clients are engaging in social media personally, whether you like it or not. When they visit a website they expect to find a social media presence and may judge you if there isn’t one – or worse if they find one that hasn’t been updated for weeks or months.
• Grow your marketing power You don’t need followers, as our business profilers will include relevant hashtags that will get your brand into relevant conversations, however, as your followers increase your marketing power increases. Initially the increased conversion rate on your website, your hashtagged tweets and the potential for your social media campaign to appear in Google results are all that you are interested in. Over time you’ll also gain a loyal following, who you can market to at any time – at zero additional cost! The more followers you have – the more people want to join in and get involved. It’s the “crowd effect” - people always want to see what the crowd is interested in, and they join the crowd! Talk to us about how to get more followers.
• Improving your authority When people see you have a busy social network with hints and trivia relating to your chosen business field they will automatically associate it with authority. Your business will be seen as having increased credibility and specialist knowledge which, in turn, will also increase your sales conversion rates.
• Return on investment Our service offers a great return on investment. You should be able to track the improvement in website visitors to sale ratio and see it increase as well as seeing more visitors over time directly from your social media accounts. Google is now returning social media results in amongst its search results and Twitter and Facebook have literally hundreds of millions of users. You can get access to this market for a tiny monthly investment, when compared to other marketing channels.
• SEO Google has placed more and more importance on what are commonly referred to as "social signals". Nobody knows Google’s exact algorithm but it certainly includes social campaigns in the mix. You need to be actively engaged in social media to get any of that benefit. You should also think about getting your Twitter feed embedded into the homepage of your website. This constantly changing text is just the type of thing that pushes Google’s buttons. We’ve seen a huge increase in Google crawling rates once a feed is embedded which will help your SEO team push your website up the rankings.
• Website traffic Even without followers the targeted use of hashtags should get your brand out into conversations that are relevant. This should start driving extra traffic (visitors) to your website. As your number of followers grows you’ll start getting even more exposure for your brand and your traffic will grow further still. Because Google is taking more notice of “Social Signals” you could find you are getting more traffic directly from Google too. Don’t forget that Facebook Pages and Twitter feeds are now appearing in Google’s search results. As your social media campaign grows and matures you will get more and more visitors. What are the benefits of outsourcing your social media campaign to us? Social networks are a fast paced technology and you have to invest a lot of time on the details to get the perfect social media balance. That’s before working out the effect each account has on Google, and what difference keyword density makes to your social media campaigns, how to get the best effect from “hashtags” etc. Somewhere in all that learning – you also have to post 4 or 5 times per business day to be seen as “socially active” and benefit appropriately. You should also aim to ensure you create and upload at least a few images per week, per account.
Images make a text heavy Facebook page look fantastic. The very best way for your business to benefit from a social media campaign is if you outsource the “heavy lifting” to us. We know the exact recipe to create a social media campaign that provides an interesting and authoritative set of posts that your clients or customers will love as well as pushing Google’s social buttons. We have teams of people that can post on your behalf all day, every day. Plenty of keyword rich content, nicely spaced out during the day. All of which can be reviewed by you via our simple to use control panel, as we schedule your content at least 7 days ahead. Still not sure what all the social media fuss is about? Drop us a line today and we’ll let you know how we think social media marketing could work for you. www.goldcrownmedia.com