August 30th, 2016
Follow, Interact & Be Social!
‘Like’ the pages of other experts in your industry and local businesses in your area
Each time you follow a page, they receive a notification instantaneously increasing the likelihood of those businesses and their followers liking your page
Interact with those pages
This shows you are interested in what the businesses have to say helping to grow your overall following and creating goodwill within your community
Respond to user comments on your page kindly, sincerely, and appropriately
Engaging with users ultimately allows you to learn more about their interests and deliver on their needs.
Messaging Voice and Tone
- Decide the type of voice want your business to have online
- Corporate vs. Casual, somewhere in between, etc
- Ask yourself “is my voice representative of my brand?”
- Does your voice resonate with your prospects?
- If not, you may want to consider changing it
- Stick with it!
- Once you establish a voice and tone that works for you, stick with it. Don’t stray from your brand image.
- Your goal on Facebook is to drive engagement and ultimately conversions
- Craft postings that drive the highest amounts of engagement
- Monitor the types of posts, days, and times that work best for your business
- Types of engaging posts to work into your posting mix
- Ask questions
- Bright, colorful images, photos, and video
- Show your human side
- Special offers, sweepstakes, and deals
Have a Healthy Mix of Posts
- Stay fresh and engaging with different types of posts including but not limited to:
- Telling fans what’s new with your business
- Asking questions
- Posting photos, images, videos, or memes
- Sharing posts from experts in your industry or other local businesses
- Taking polls
- Offering deals or specials
- Holding contests or sweepstakes
- Asking users to fill-in-the-blanks
- Acknowledge special days such as national holidays, local festivities, etc
Gold Crown Media offers small businesses the platform to be successful on Facebook.